BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 14 December 2008

First Try

Ini percubaan saya yang pertama. Tak tau la apa jadi... yang penting try. If not, tak tau how to blog. Asyik baca org punye je.. mesti nak ada sendiri kan...
First of all, do not ask why Nothing to Declare. Sebab memang takde apa pun. Tak tau lagi nak cerita pasal apa. But hopefully, by the time goes by, I would get a good idea or good story to tell about.
In my thinking is about anything. My life, my kids, my study or even about eating. Apa-apa la kan... Asalkan ada cerita. I don't care. Belasah je tulis.

Actually tulis menulis ni memang susah. In any language. Jangan kata in English susah la, Arabic payah la..Nak tulis dalam bahasa kebangsaan pun payah. Tengok la tulisan saya.. campur marba. Mengamuk orang bahasa.. Ya, I have to admit that our culture in Malaysia is moving that way. Bukan bahasa je.. orang talk in English pun camtu. Thats why ada English-lah...

Oh ya.. saya teringat pesanan dan azimat my big boss sebelum sambung belajar. Dia galakkan saya supaya mengajar anak untuk menulis jurnal/diari semasa pergi bercuti. "You should buy your kids book for journal or diary for them to write or scetch or draw anything they saw during the vacation. This is how you help the imagination and make them more creative on their ways. And the best thing is your create the ability or interest in writing". How brilliant that idea isn't it?

1 comments:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

brilliant idea... will do the same bila irdina dah besar... or let her blog about it ;)